This leading support services business is looking for an experienced space planner with good CAD knowledge to join a team working within a project team on a public sector contract based in Brighton. Day to day duties will include;
- Working on a number of capital projects for the contract
- Creation of space planning drawings for a variety of mov es
- Undertaking surveys including FFE
- Assist with the management of CAFM software
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD records
- Writing reports for the client
- Maintaining floor plans for a variety of projects
A background of space planning within the commercial sector is essential for the role.
Experience of using AutoCAD, Revit is important for the role and knowledge of office moves and relocation programmes is also desirable for the role.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.