This is an exciting opportunity to manage hard services across a portfolio of sites across the northern Home Counties within the regulated sector for a 6 months contract with an immediate start. Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing all technical and hard services across a number of sites including labs, manufacturing and corporate offices.
- Ensuring that all compliance including GMP and GXP is achieved including conducting site audits
- Management of senior site based staff.
- Budget management for hard services
- Monthly reporting to the client and account director
- Travelling around the sites on a regular basis
- Ensuring that best practise and innovation is achieved for the sites
You will have a TFM or hard services background within the life sciences, utilities or similar sector. Strong leadership experience is also essential for the role and interviewing will take place next week so the ability to start at short notice is also important.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.