A large main contractor is looking to recruit either a Project or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team working on projects in the South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire regions.
Projects are typically £10m to £40m across various sectors including: Education, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Leisure, Industrial and Retail.
Excellent career progression opportunity as the region continues to grow.
- Measurement and valuation of works for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations.
- Sub-Contract and design procurement.
- Sub-Contract payments, variations and final accounts.
- Cash flow and turnover forecasts.
- Cost value reconciliation reporting.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Sub-Contract conditions.
- You will need to have a minimum of 3-5 years PQE working with a main contractor on new build projects. Projects worked on should be at least £5m in value.
- Sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract
- Ideally degree or HNC qualified in quantity surveying or construction management related subject.
- Willing to work throughout the Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby areas.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.