This global FM player are looking for experienced project managers for one of their blue chip corporate clients. Based at a leading HQ site in West London, you will oversee a number of moves and changes or minor works m+e projects. Key responsibilities will include;
• Lead a number of moves and changes/m+e projects for a commercial office environment
• Undertake space planning for the projects
• Conduct milestone planning and kick off meeting for each project
• Day to day budget management for the projects
• Manage the decant process
• Oversee communications to the operational staff regarding decants
• Hold regular update meetings with FM team
• Ensure all HSE is complied with for projects
A background within property/building services managing moves and changes/m+e projects is essential for the role. Prince 2 qualification would be an advantage and knowledge of conducting end to end project delivery is also important for the role.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.