Is a leading Infrastructure developer.
You will assist the operational team on a high profile project with the management of:
- Procurement and management of life cycle works
- Management of and variations to the contract
- Works programme management
- Monitoring and management of risk on assets
- Maintenance of records and report preparation
- Degree qualified
- Proven experience in project management and life cycle works
- Procurement of lifecycle works subcontract packages
- In depth knowledge of hard FM services delivery
- Relevant building services experience
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.