This is an opportunity to work for a large business that operates across a number of areas within the built environment. They are looking to recruit a number of procurement professionals to the central procurement team. Key aspects of the role include;
- Oversee categories for short and long term values
- Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies within the different business sectors
- Work with internal senior stakeholders
- Plan and execute renewals
- Devise contract strategies
- Maintain sub contractor relationships
- Management of RFP processes
You will have a background in category management ideally from the built environment sector. Experience of negotiation and tendering is essential for the role and CIPS or knowledge of contract law would be an advantage.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.