This is an interesting opportunity to join a large manufacturing site as their HSE manager for all building services and maintenance activities. Main duties of the role will include;
• Managing all environmental, health and safety matters across the site.
• To provide support and guidance to the site operational teams to ensure compliance with the contract requirements of statutory legislation and critical maintenance.
• Continuously monitoring, reviewing and reporting compliance with all statutory legislation and contractual obligations regarding to planned and reactive maintenance for the estate.
• Undertake risk assessment, first aid and manual handling
• Managing on site sub-contractors
• Assist with HSE training
• Undertake local inductions, workshops and toolbox sessions
• Renew safety, environment and quality systems.
You will have a proven track record within HSE across the building services, FM or maintenance sector. NEBOSH qualification is essential and knowledge of working within a large complex site would also be an advantage.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.