Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
As General Manager, you will have overall responsibility for this soft facilities management contract including domestic and catering services.
Leading a team of 500 team members, with 5 direct reports, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service for our client.
This will include full budget control, leadership and management of the team, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures: profit protection, health and safety, HR and finance.
You will build strong relationships at all levels: client, direct reports, frontline teams, Unions and other colleagues within the region.
Type of person we are looking for is positive, engaging, resilient, someone who is always looking for ways to improve and grow the service. Previous experience working at a senior management level would be an advantage.
You will also have:
– Excellent understanding of catering & cleaning management, service level specifications and performance management delivery.
– Excellent financial and commercial acumen
– Evidence of understanding of and ability to lead complex and multiple services
– Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
– Excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.