This is an exciting opportunity to manage hard services across a portfolio of pharmaceutical sites across the northern Home Counties. Key responsibilities will include;
• Overseeing all technical and hard services across a number of sites including labs
• Ensuring that all compliance including GMP and GXP is achieved including conducting site audits
• Management of on-site team of engineers and associated staff
• Budget management for hard services
• Monthly reporting to the client and account director
• Travelling around the sites on a regular basis
• Ensuring that best practise and innovation is achieved for the sites
You will have a TFM or hard services background within the FMCG or pharmaceutical sector. Strong knowledge of GMP and GXP is essential for the role as is previous experience of leading a team of engineers.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.