This is an excellent opportunity to manage TFM services and projects for one large manufacturing/industrial site in Suffolk.
Day to day management of hard and soft services
- Operational management of the budget of c1m+
- Overseeing all HSE matters for the site
- Leading a direct team and sub-contractors
- Undertaking lifecycle and capital works projects as requested
- Managing all statutory compliance for the site
- Dealing with senior management and conducting client meetings
- Carrying out site audits
- Developing best practise for the site
You will have a proven track record in managing hard and soft services FM across single or multiple sites ideally within the industrial services or manufacturing sectors. Good team leadership and budget management experience is important for the role as is ability to deal with key stakeholders within a business.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.