This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced FM operator to oversee hard and soft FM services for a large complex manufacturing site. Key day to day duties will include;
- Lead the delivery of hard and soft services for the site including m+e and soft services
- Manage all quality and compliance for the site including conducting audits
- Be the key point of contact for the client and senior leadership team
- Oversee all financial performance for the site including planning and forecasting
- Work with the account director on account strategy and growth opportunities
- Team management of the onsite operations team
- Deliver project works for the sites to timescales and budget
- Develop key on site relationships
A hard/technical services background is important for the role and authorised person in LV/HV would be and advantage.
Strong client management and team leadership skills are also important for the role as is previous sector experience of manufacturing/industrial services.
IOSH would also be an advantage.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.