A well-established family run business are seeking an experienced engineering manager to oversee the M+E services for a portfolio of corporate sites in the Midlands and North West.
The role will be based from the head office with some travel to other sites. They key deliverables will include;
• Overseeing all m+e services for the sites with an emphasis on electrical delivery for commercial offices and datacentres.
• Leading a team of engineering staff and working as part of a wider FM team including recruitment and development
• Delivery of all PPM schedules and business continuity/reactive maintenance plans
• Control of asset management and life cycle work
• Ensuring that all HSE and compliance for the sites is adhered to
• Management of budgets including fixed and variable works
• Day to day control of all subcontractors including procurement and management
• Working with senior members of the business an acting as subject matter expert when required
A proven engineering background is essential for the role as is knowledge of critical environments. Strong team leadership and influencing skills are also important as is the ability to deal with a wide range of people within the business.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.