A mid-sized, regional building services contractor based in the North West, design and installing mechanical and electrical services for projects in the Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Residential, Leisure and Retail sectors, with values from £100k to £10m.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Electrical Estimator. Duties will include:
- Review tender enquiry documents.
- Measure and take off quantities from drawings
- Manage necessary material, plant and sub-contract enquiries.
- Attend necessary meetings with Clients, Consultants and Main Contractors.
- Identify and present tender qualifications and exclusions.
- Produce Value Engineering solutions.
- Attend and agree tender sign-off with Directors making necessary adjustments.
- Ideally qualified to ONC/HNC/HND or degree level in an electrical discipline.
- Previous experience working for an M&E contractor.
- Ideally with a trades or operational background.
- Able to use computerised estimating software.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.