Working directly for the client this is an exciting opportunity to lead and deliver a variety of Capital Projects across a large University Campus in the Northwest.
For given projects you will:
- Develop and manage the scope of works
- Lead day to day operational aspects
- Undertake all budget management
- Work with key internal and client stakeholders for the progress
- Manage, and select where necessary, the sub contractor supply chain
- Undertake the labour planning for works
- Oversee risks for the projects and ensure all HSE is complied with
- Ensure that all profit margins and deadlines are achieved for each project
- A proven background in project management across either the m+e, building services or construction sectors
- Experience of managing projects within the education sector
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects to time and budget at varying values
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.