Looking for a Business Development Manager for a market leading international support services organisation who deliver FM services to a broad spectrum of clients across the globe.
Working with the Business Development Director this role is essentially account management focussed setting the strategic direction for the group. To be considered for and successful in this role you will have an excellent, demonstrable record of securing major contracts with Local / Central Government or blue chip clients and you will act as a role model for the business development team.
- Fostering long term relationships, negotiating client contracts and increasing new business pipeline
- Acting as the primary representative of the business particularly with high profile, key clients
- Encourage innovation to develop and grow the business beyond core activities
- Ensure all contract specifications are understood and that service solutions are provided to meet customers and business plan requirements
- Ensure that all cost and financial data is presented for analysis so that risks and margins can be accurately identified
- Provide specific guidance/ support to the bid and operations teams to ensure the success of the contracts
- An experienced Business Development professional, with a leading FM / Building services maintenance provider
- You will have an in-depth knowledge developing business within varied market sectors
- You will be self-motivated
- Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Entrepreneurial style
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.