We are working with a leading M&E services business who are looking to add a Business Development Director to their management team.
• To manage the development of M&E and turnkey solutions to a wide range of clients
• Manage in conjunction with the projects team contractual aspects between clients and contractors, ensuring the compliance of all parties, particularly with respect to completion of project prior to programmed operational start date
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders, both internal and external
• Oversee assigned projects ensuring that planned/agreed work is completed and that project schedules, quality, cost objectives and deadlines are achieved
• Identify, monitor, mitigate and manage project and operational risks within projects.
• Establish and maintain good supplier relations to ensure effective delivery and quality of installations
• Maintain a solution based approach to problems
• Professionally qualified
• HNC/Degree level required in either a Mechanical or Electrical discipline
• Demonstrable experience of winning delivery high profile single projects (20m +)
• Strong team player and leader
• Excellent networking skills, client facing and commercially savvy
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.