Bid Manager – Snr
We are working with one of the larger construction groups in the UK who are looking to add to their work winning team.
This company have a fantastic reputation as an employer who regularly win significant industry awards and have a particularly strong track record and reputation in the North of England.
They are keen to build on this reputation and to benefit from their inclusion on significant procurement frameworks from which they have already secured turnover targets for 2015 and are keen to build on this.
Typical projects are generally valued to £20 Million in varied sectors.
- You will be responsible for leading the bid process typically on a couple of bids simultaneously, engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will manage risk and continually question and seek opportunities to improve and differentiate your bid.
- You will have a key role in deciding which opportunities to pursue in conjunction with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with clients developing relationships and managing expectations.
- Update internal management systems
- Work with the estimating/cost planning, design, planning and operational teams to produce exciting and persuasive bids to clients’ timeframes.
- Manage sufficient resources and time.
- Work collaboratively with the onsite delivery teams.
- You will have worked in a bid management role for a larger contractor in the UK previously OR be looking to step into that role.
- You will need a strong technical understanding most likely gained working in operations, design, commercial roles or planning.
- You will be IT literate.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.