A successful, large, national contractor are looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in the North West.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Lead/Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor and will be responsible for assisting with the provision of commercial expertise.
- Assist with the measurement and valuation of works for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of interim valuations.
- Assist with sub-Contract and design procurement.
- Assist with sub-Contract payments, variations and final accounts.
- Assist with cash flow and turnover forecasts.
- Assist with cost value reconciliation reporting.
- Assist with preparation of contractual claims.
- Qualified or working towards either a Degree/HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Ideally previous main contractor experience working on new build projects at least £3m in value.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Willing to work throughout the North West region.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.