Is a leading international technical consultancy.
These roles will sit on an existing client sites, and will involve:
- reviewing and reporting on performance
- setting up and evaluating performance monitoring systems;
- development, use or evaluation of payment mechanisms;
- development, use or analysis of lifecycle and opex cost profiles using benchmarking and other comparative methods;
- Setting up, managing or assessing sub-contracts and sub-contractors
- Engineering, Technical or Surveying degree
- Demonstrable understanding of capital projects and related key issues
- Experience of high value projects and accommodation in type
- IT competent with excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge construction contracts
- Recognised Health & Safety Qualification
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.