My client is a leading global FM provide who have a number of blue chip clients in their portfolio. They are now looking for an experienced asset/lifecycle manager to work for one of their contracts based in the Somerset/Dorset area. Key duties will include:
- Assist with the asset strategy for the contract
- Implementation of maintenance review mechanisms at a number of locations
- Develop a programme for assessing buildings and utilities services
- Provide MI for all the capital expenditure
- Monitor and report asset condition and lifecycle requirements for the contract
- Provide support to the operations team to ensure compliance to all contract requirements
- Undertake physical site surveys
- Deliver reporting on AM activity to senior management team
- Deputise for the technical services manager
You will have proven experience in managing asset systems in an FM/built environment sector. Thorough knowledge of the lifecycle approach is essential, and a working knowledge of maximo or CAFM systems would be an advantage. A technical services/engineering background would also be an advantage.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.