Is a leading support services organisation covering the whole suite of building services and FM services.
The newly created role of account director will cover a cluster of contracts, both in the public and private sectors, with a value of c25m per annum.
The role will include:
- IFM leadership of public and private sector sites across North West
- Leading the strategic development of the accounts
- Budgetary responsibility of c20m + additional works
- Management of operations team
- Managing supply chain relationships
- Ensuring compliance across the portfolio
- Maintain and enhance relationships with client contacts
- Develop additional services and works across the portfolio
Accomplished academically and commercially savvy you will have a demonstrable track record in managing large TFM accounts across multiple sectors.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.