We are working with an award-winning Facilities Management Service provider who seek an experienced Account Director to lead the service delivery of a number of TFM contracts in the Greater London area.
• You, and your team, will be responsible for the delivery of hard and soft FM services across the portfolio, as well as the management of capital works.
• You will manage and direct a large team to ensure services are delivered safely, to budget, in line with stringent contractual terms.
• In addition to seeking opportunities to grow the contract you will also be tasked with enhancing the services being delivered by working collaboratively with the client and the rest of the operational team.
• Educated to at least degree level, with a professional qualification, e.g. RICS, CIOB, CIBSE
• Have managed a P+L of at least £15 mill pre capital projects
• Experience of managing the delivery of FM services across multiple locations in a high-profile environment
• Effective leadership and direction of large multi-cultural teams
• Demonstrable financial and commercial savvy
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.